- My husband didn't want all the "junk", he just wanted the egg so I really overcooked his. I only had two eggs, so I couldn't try again! Next time I am going to put two or three eggs in his and put it in for less time.
- I broke my egg yolk when I cracked it into my dish, sad face.
Butter (I used unsalted)
Parsley (I used curly)
Bacon (Pre-cooked, crumbled)
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease your ramekins with butter
- Mix your tomatoes, parsley, and cooked bacon (or whatever mixture you want) with salt and pepper and place in the ramekins
- Break up half a tablespoon of butter into each ramekin
- Break an egg into each dish
- Pour a tablespoon or so of cream over each egg
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
I served mine with toasted sourdough bread.
Here is the recipe that I followed.