Saturday, December 7, 2013

Caturday: Girl's Night

 Once a month we try to get together and hang out. We don't all live in the same city so sometimes it's awhile before we see each other. Our other friend wasn't home yet so we killed some time at Target. Plus we needed to get some dinner items. I told her we had to do (ironic) duck faces but it was too silly for her :)
 CANDY
 Okay, so there was this ADORABLE neighborhood cat and I may have created a monster...
 My poor friend and her mom got harassed by this cat for a week (or more???) after I left. I'm so sorry!!!
We made pot pies, but we only cooked two at first since I was going to share one. Nancy fell asleep so we ended up eating her pie too. We cooked another one for her though! I did have to send her a text letting her know we were eating her pie :)

Happy Caturday!

2 comments:

  1. At first I read it as "a friend got killed at Target" and I was really freaked out for about a third of a second. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! That would be horrible!!! I would hope I wouldn't be so cavilier about that subject :D

      Delete