Thursday, November 14, 2013

Not my first video-post video.

I don't know what possessed me to try to make a video post. I had nothing planned to talk about, not even one thing. Not great. So I am not counting this as my first video post. That's official.

I think I like the idea of doing video posts every once in awhile, to add something a little different, but I need to put at least some (meaning any at all) effort into it!

This attempt makes me laugh because it shows how dorky I really am.  Any suggestions on topics for a future video?

Please to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This gave me a chuckle. I don't have any ideas for a future topic, but I did enjoy it. I have thought of someday doing a video post, but I'm not sure how I would go about making it. Hmm...having to look into that......maybe....maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty awkward to do... I need to figure out how to make it bigger too. I just uploaded it from my laptop webcam. So if I were to do a "real" video, it might be awhile. My one friend was laughing so much at this! I think we watched it like five times in a row.

      Delete