Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day with friends

This is my friend's mom's home, and its SO GORGEOUS. I love how it's decorated! This photo was taken with my new camera.

Those are not my toes in the pic, they are too cute to be mine :)

So my friend Nancy and I decided to drive up and visit our other friend. It's a bit of a drive, but since we spent most of the day there, it wasn't so bad. We came home about 12:30 that night I think.

We bought a whole bunch of groceries and made a late lunch when we got there. We made spam, eggs, and rice. There was homemade salsa too! After, we went to the thrift store (after enjoying a bumpy ride of the teenage daughter learning stick shift), then came back and watched the Bratz movie. It was my first viewing :) We then watched YouTube videos and went out to Tacobell. Most of my photos were taken by my phone, or didn't come out well AT ALL.

 So this is all I have to share:
I wasn't sure if Nancy would be happy with the face she was making! So she gets to be a pumpkin head. This was on the drive up.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day! Love the Starbucks mug. The food is making me hungry! I think I shall have eggs for breaky today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hanging out with these girls! They don't always like to be photographed so I try my best to respect that :)

      Delete
  2. I appreciate the pumpkin head! Can that be related to our new word for good times? Maybe like this is going to be pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a silly face so I was sure you wouldn't like it! It's one thing to post a silly pic of ME but another altogether to post one of someone else.

      Delete
    2. "Stop trying to make fetch happen" lolz. Your pumpkin comment made me think of that :) But I like the idea of making up phrases!

      Delete