Saturday, October 12, 2013

Caturday: Fall Zombie Kitty

This photo was taken by my husband and it makes me laugh! She looks like she is walking all stiff legged. He is so much better at figuring out electronics and getting a better composition with photos. 

I like how this photo really captures fall: wood pile, apples (although rotten), dead grass... The wonderful morbid decay that signifies that winter is coming.

My apple tree is producing fruit like nobody's business and they are just falling and rotting. Even the squirrels can't eat them all. I really need to figure out how to get to the top of the tree and then figure out what to do with all the apples.


Happy Caturday!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is my chubby kitty :) She is so adorable when she isn't yelling at me.

      Delete