Monday, October 7, 2013

2013 Birthday Celebration (Lot's of photos!)

 
The birthday fairy was good to me this year! In addition to my husband buying me some wonderful things, my friends, family, and coworkers did too! I really had a great birthday this year. 
I went to work on Friday and found all kinds of love on my desk, and then when I got home some friends surprised me with homemade cupcakes! So very yummy. 
Then we went out to a taco truck. And there were the cutest little kittens! So perr-fect. Yeah, I totally made a cat pun. I am becoming *that* person.
 They were very shy at first, but I coaxed them out with some lovely taco meat.
 This one was moving around too much to get a clear photo! So flippin cute.
You know it's good tacos if its in front of a car auto place. Good-bye adorable kitties!

On Saturday I went out to dinner with my husband and friends at the Fish Market. We ordered so many appetizers! I also ordered dessert, creme brulee, but I didn't take any photos. It was delicious.
 Waiting in front for our friends and practicing with my camera. My food pictures did not come out so great, it was really dim and I was trying to figure out how to do the macro too. These are all the appetizers that we ordered (and ate all of!):

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend/birthday! Love the cupcake pictures! And the kitties are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I had a really great weekend, it was just the best :)

      Delete
  2. Those tacos look so good! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so very yummy! I love street food :)

      Delete