Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Cereal

I don't believe I have ever tried either of these cereals before. I saw them at the store and they were just too cute to pass by. The Boo-Berry one wasn't so great, I think I will make cereal bars out of the rest of it. The Franken-Berry was pretty tasty, kind of like the berries from Cap'n Crunch.


BUT: the cutest thing is the drawing of Franken-Berry!!! Look at his/her nails! 
This made me wonder if any one has tried to put together a Franken-Berry costume. One look at the internet, and not only do people make their own but there is an actual costume that you can buy. Most of the costumes try to replicate the misshapen head, but I found one that would look more like what I would put together:
source
She even made a purse out of the cereal box! LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Have you had Count Chocula? It's not as good as I remember it, but I still enjoyed the nostalgia. I'm curious about Fruit Brute, but haven't tried it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually not a chocolate person so I didn't want to try it, but I remember Choco-pebble (Sp?) being okay, is it like that? Has to be better than the blue one! Just tasted like food dye.

      Delete