Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Costumes from the Past

  2005: Strawberry Shortcake
2006: Mother Nature
2007: Butterfly Fairy
Triangle hair! That's what happens when you have curly hair and cut it yourself and have no clue as to what you are doing.
2008: Renaissance costume with horns. I don't think I was anything specific, just wore something I had already.
2009: Pirate
2010: I don't think I was anything, I'm drawing a blank!!! I looked through my photos and I have nothing for Halloween that year, so strange!

2011:Witch
2012: Mummy
I think out of these the mother nature, pirate, and witch are my favorite costumes.

I wish I had more photos! There are costumes that I sadly (or thankfully?) do not have any evidence of. Here is a list of my costumes throughout the years (that I can remember!):


steam-punk train ticket clerk, mummy, witch, pirate, renaissance girl, butterfly fairy, mother nature, strawberry shortcake, sexy cop, school girl, butterfly, barbie princess, dark angel, jester, tiger, harlot, hologram, princess, gypsy, ladybug, bag of jellybeans, clown, angel

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I like to piece my costumes together (mostly), store bought ones usually don't fit that great.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you did such a great job with these! I love the Strawberry Shortcake idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason Strawberry Shortcake was a fairly popular costume that year, I took a photo with my costume twin but she didn't seem so thrilled (some random girl I ran into).

      Delete