Saturday, October 19, 2013

Black Kitty Products

We interrupt our regular Caturday to start 13 days of Halloween! This is one of my favorite holidays and I have several blog posts to do about my upcoming party, so I figured I would make a thing of it. 13 seemed like an appropriate Halloweenie type number to do.


So lets start off with Day 1!


Black Kitty Products... Ha, see, still Caturday!
How adorable are these
And my friend totally bought them for me for my birthday! Now to just figure out an outfit to wear them with.
ASOS Jelly Coin Purse With Cat Design


ASOS Jelly Coin Purse With Cat Design
I love this coin purse! So adorable.
I like how they made the ears part of the design. There are a lot of variations of this shoe, including one that costs almost $600!!! These ones are only $38, so much more reasonable!

Happy Caturday!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would be happy with black kitty knee socks or something. Looking forward to your 13 days of Halloween thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have gotten so many kitty related clothing now that i'm a crazy cat lady :) Not complaining! I'm excited about posting about my party, hope it all comes together the way I want it to.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see how your party turns out. You should try to add a cat element to your steampunk outfit....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I should have added something kitty inspired! That would have been cute :)

      Delete