Saturday, August 3, 2013

Caturday: Not a cat but still cute

He decided to explore the back step to see if he could scrounge around for some cat food. I have learned to hide the food now (he is NOT suppose to eat cat food), so there weren't any "goodies" for him. I did give him some lettuce though. I was wondering why I would come home to broken dishes. At first I was blaming the raccoons! Nope, just a seventy pound tortoise. It took him over a year to figure out where the food was! You so slow turtle.
Happy Pet-urday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this! My hubby loved it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) He is kind of a hassle of a pet to have, but I love him.

      Delete
    2. Of course you love him! Look at that face! :)

      Delete
    3. When I first got him, I could cup him in both hands! He was smaller than his head is now.

      Delete