Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Palo Alto: Max's Opera Cafe

After the museum, we decided to get dinner and cupcakes at the Stanford Shopping Center. We ate at Max's Opera Cafe.
Appetizers: nachos and pulled pork sandwiches. The bread on the sandwiches was really soft.  They make the bread in their bakery.
 They had an actual guy singing, and playing the piano. Nice ambiance! There was also a lovely bakery will all kinds of yummy looking cakes as well. I would like to come here just for dessert some time.
 Ha, my photos are blurry! I guess a Mojito followed by a whisky and coke was not great for my photography skillz.
I gave my friends some money so they would buy their cute doggie a "cupcake." They make special treats for dogs! I always wondered why this shop in particular always has people sitting outside with their puppies.


Some day I would like to spend the day here because there seems to be a lot of neat shops I wouldn't mind exploring. 

6 comments:

  1. All of that food looks SO good!!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very yummy! Thank you for hosting :)

      Delete
  2. That food looks super yummy!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  3. The food all looks really yummy! Love that they have puppy treats too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was surprised they had those too. A little pricey, but so cute!

      Delete