Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sprinkles Cupcakes

If you are ever in the Palo Alto area, you should really check out Sprinkles. The cupcakes are so good! I really feel like they are the best non-home-made cupcakes I have ever had. My favorite flavor so far is the lemon.
They have basic flavors that they offer all of the time, but they add new ones each season.
This time I tried salted caramel. Love the addition of salt on top of the icing! 
Do not eat the little circle thing. It may look like a Necco candy but it is a LIE. It will fill you full of sad so don't eat.

8 comments:

  1. I am hoping next time I go to Ikea, I am going to stop by Sprinkles! I am not sure when that is, but I do need those cube things from Ikea. Hopefully I get Sprinkles cupcakes into my belly soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so afraid of hyping these too much for you! I think as long as you pick a flavor you normally like, for me it's lemon, for you I know it won't be :), you shouldn't be disappointed!

      Delete
  2. These look so cute and delicious! So glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cute! The shop takes a bit getting used to because the humidity level is maintained for proper baking.

      Delete
  3. Okay, so a few things:
    1.) I want those cupcakes based just on the packaging.
    2.) Oh my God...those look freaking delicious! And salted caramel? Holy crap that sounds amazing!
    3.) How immature am I that the the little circle things make them look like cupcake boobs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA, CUPCAKE BOOBS!!! I normally have a dirty mind, how did that slip past me???

      Delete
  4. Oh god....salted caramel = heaven!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a weakness for anything salted caramel! I am hoping that Costco will have that big plastic container of Salted Caramels like they did a few winters ago this year...

      Delete