Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baked Halibut

 
I served the fish with rice and french cut green beans.

I liked this dinner because so much of it was free :) The halibut came from my roommate's cousin who goes fishing in Alaska every year, the lemon is from my tree outside, and the garlic came from the Gilroy Garlic booth at the Sunset Expo.
Ingredients:
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
Salt
Pepper
Mix lemon juice, oil, and garlic together in a glass dish. Place fish pieces, toss about to coat. Marinate for at least twenty minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 450 for about 15-20 min.

I was pretty happy with the results, but next time I would add more garlic and lemon juice. 

4 comments:

  1. YUM!! I can't wait to try this.. looks so easy! A great light weeknight meal!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like easy dinners for the week days, this came together so fast.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have another piece of halibut so I'm going to try this again with more garlic.

      Delete