Saturday, June 29, 2013

Caturday: Waiting for food

 My four "stray" kitties waiting for food! 
Boston-Peaches-PianoCat-FluffyTail aka Yolo

They come to my door twice a day: morning and evening. I put strays in quotations because two of them are definitely not strays. I'm thinking Boston isn't one either because he is so soft and always lets me pet him. Maybe he is someones outdoor only kitty. 

Either way, they always come to my door waiting for food! I also keep a bowl of fresh water for them which I have learned to place away from the food because of the raccoons that come at night. If I forget to bring in the uneaten food, the raccoons come to eat and like to clean up in the water. They make it so dirty!
Three of them are fixed that I can tell, they have the docked ears that the local non-profits do to indicate that they have been trapped and neutered/spayed. I know I'm not suppose to feed strays that keep making more kitties!

Happy Caturday!

4 comments:

  1. I love how they're looking at you like "Dude...enough with the camera, just give us the food."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a table outside the kitchen window that the white one will jump on and try to get my attention if I don't notice them right away. She gets impatient!

      Delete
  2. We had a raccoon that used to come into our house and not only eat the cat food, but also eat my cookies and other various sweets that it could find. If I happened across it in the act, it would start to leave and forlornly look back at me as if to beg to stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would come IN the house??? I don't mind looking at them afar but I think that would terrify me! Those little people hands get me every time :)

      Delete