Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WTH Heather, too much

 Cleaning my purse is past due. The fact that I cannot zip up either side without a lot of tugging/squishing? This is why I have to stick to smallish handbags because I over fill them.

What do I even have in here?
 First glance: hmm. Junk.
 Scientific calculator. Coupons. Two packs of gum. Two chap-sticks  one lip gloss  Lotion. Birth control. Mini snow globe. Kitty pouch. Pencil. Sticker. Sunglasses. Badge. Bobby pin. Eye drops. Face powder. Two sets of eye glass cleaner. Card case. Coins. Receipts. Grocery lists. Hand sanitizer. Small hand towel. Used tissues, candy and straw wrappers, movie ticket stubs... Yes, all these items seem necessary to tote around :) I removed more than half of these items and now my purse zips up! Hooray!

Reward time: take photos with Soya. She was just happy to sit on my medical papers.


2 comments:

  1. I love it that your cats just got right in there to help - mine do the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kitties think that almost everything I do is so interesting. Especially if it involves papers.

      Delete