Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Edify: 4-5-13


Here are some links that have been consuming my time lately:


GOMI: I do not know how I really feel about this site. But I keep reading it. Most of the blogs that are mentioned are ones I do not read, so I'm not sure how much of the negativity is justified. But I totally get the loving to hate something. 

(There was a lot of talk about how people hate the nicknames bloggers give their husbands. Please, if any hates that I refer to my husband as "Jellybean", tell me!)

Full House Reviewed: Full House was a show that I remember watching, but I didn't really like it. I watched a lot of shows that I didn't like. James Bond Jr comes to mind. And Captain Planet. I made friends with a girl in 6th grade for our mutual hatred for those two cartoons (they came on in the morning before we left for school) but couldn't seem to not watch. We also bonded because we both watched and loved Are You Being Served? on PBS... This was a British comedy about retail workers. I only watched the coolest of shows. 

Anyway, this website is amazing, and makes me laugh. I really don't remember most of these episodes even though I know I watched this show every week. The little details that I know I didn't notice, like Jesse always eating fried chicken? So bizarre!




4 comments:

  1. I like that you call your hubby jellybean. I call mine sugartits, well not on the blog just in private haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUGARTITS??? HAHAHAHA! omg that is too funny! Sometimes my husband calls me "ladybutt", but that is usually when we are alone. I think I'm going to go back and forth referring to him by his name and his nickname.

      Delete
  2. ps commenting worked like a dream this time :)

    ReplyDelete