Monday, March 11, 2013

Steak Sandwiches


I never thought to make steak sandwiches before being with my jellybean, and now that I make them, I don't know why I didn't! They are so delicious!

  • Flank Steak: marinate in your favorite BBQ sauce for a few hours or overnight (I used Jack Daniels this time)
  • Cook on the Foreman Grill for about 8 min
  • Prep necessary produce (lettuce, tomato, pickles...)

I buttered my bread and toasted them, my jellybean kept his plain.



Once the meat is done, let it rest under some foil. This is important so that the juices can go back into the meat and not bleed out when you cut it, resulting in dry meat. Ew, who wants that?

After about ten minutes of letting it rest, slice against the grain.

Simple, easy, fast! My favorite :)

1 comment:

  1. Steak sandwich sounds good, especially for people who want a delicious and enough source of protein without sacrificing their carbohydrate intake. And the best part here is you can experiment different ingredient combinations depending on your daily activities. Harter House Meats

    ReplyDelete