Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Edify: 3-15-13


Ate at Five Guys for the first time. My husband thought it was funny that I got a hot-dog at a hamburger place. There are not that many places that serve hot-dogs around here! I will get a hamburger next time. I really like their Cajun fries! A little bit spicy, but super yums.

Apparently there are free peanuts to eat:

Lunch! Grilled chicken, french cut green beans, potato with butter and sour cream. I would like to do more lunch photos, but unless I make the lunches the night before I really don't have enough time to take the photos. I took this photo in the break-room, but if there are other people in the room it's kind of awkward. Like why am I taking a picture of my own lunch that I made? 

Found a salamander in the backyard! He seemed very sleepy.

Getting some progress done on the pavers. It's not the most skilled job, but it'll do pig. (<--- that is from a movie, the full quote is: "that'll do pig")

Jellybean took me out to lunch last Saturday since I did so much yard work (pavers, raked and shoveled rotting leaves, picked up turtle mess, cleaned the back porch, weeded...). 

I ordered steak with shrimp and a tiny lobster tail. I ate everything!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. When I take pictures of food, I just tell people it's for my diet. So I know what I am eating =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one! I don't know if that would work for me though... I will just keep taking pictures on the sly :)

      Delete