1. What's for dinner tonight?
Chicken cooked on the Foreman, Steamed broccoli, and some Pasta-Roni. I like fast fast fast dinners after work! Too tired to be fussing about.
2. Top 3 TV shows you never miss:
- Walking Dead (With Talking Dead afterwards, this is a must)
- Dexter (Though I'm glad it is ending soon, as much as I love you Dexter, it is time)
3. What type of body wash are you currently using?
4. Take a photo of what is in front of you:
This is the shelf above my computer monitor.
5. What is your favorite fruit?
RASPBERRIES. They are velvety, sweet, and smell divine. FYI: the little bits are called "drupelets".
6. Spring is almost here, show me your go to outfit!
Well, I'm not sure if this is my go to outfit per se, but the cropped jeans and shoes get plenty of wear.
Cropped Jeans (Abercrombie Kids)
Purple Plaid Top (Delia's)
Flats (Steve Madden)