Friday, January 18, 2013

Visit to Lowe's

My husband and I went to Lowe's after work on Tuesday to pick up a toilet seat.

The married life is so sexy.

We decided to walk around and look, since we were there, and saw these:
Not sure if these are genius or a really stupid idea. These are not just electric fireplaces, they are electric fireplaces/TV stand combo.

It's only genius if they figured out how to project the heat out and not up.

Jellybean photobombing me :)

They are pretty looking though. And they have touch screens. So of course my husband was intrigued. Not about the TV stand part. If we got one, it would just be an electric fireplace.

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought it was a record player and I just about dashed out the door and over to Lowes to get one for myself haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A record player is a much cooler idea!!! If that were the case, I think we would have bought one right then and there!

      Delete