Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social #5






Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food
  • Candy/Dessert
  • Mexican
  • Asian Fusion Steakhouses

First 3 Things you do in the morning
  • Groan about how cold it is.
  • Put on my glasses.
  • Plug in the iron.

Last 3 Things you do at night
  • Put on nighttime chapstick.
  • Take my glasses off
  • Say goodnight to my Jellybean.

3 TV shows you NEVER miss
  • Dexter
  • Walking Dead
  • Community

3 Places you want to visit
  • Japan
  • New York
  • Canada (I'm not sure where yet)

3 People you can always count on
  • My Jellybean
  • I don't know if I want to put just two other people. I don't want anyone to feel excluded! I am blessed with some really great friends.

Sunday Social

10 comments:

  1. Love reading your answers - but it made me miss Dexter! Hubby is deployed so I haven't been watching it so we can catch up together :) What's going on with his Sister? No- don't tell me!

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop" (Friday - Monday). Come link up if you have time this weekend and join the fun!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I messed up one time and made a status update after watching an episode of Dexter on facebook and made some people mad! They hadn't watched it yet :/

      Thanks for inviting me to your linkup, I will join!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love your blog.. your pictures are so neat... you must have photography training :-) Great answers, too! I also wake up in the morning and groan about how cold it is.. ha! Glad I am not alone. Happy Sunday :-)

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to get better at taking photos... so far the only trick I have learned is: TAKE A LOT. This way I'm more likely to have a goodie!

      Delete
  3. Following you back from Meet & Greet this week (on GFC and bloglovin). I like this Sunday Social post. =0) It was great reading and getting to know you.
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Following you from the Meet & Greet Blog Hop too! Love your pictures....the only one I could identify was the candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of those pictures of food were from the Napa Rose, a restaurant at the Californian Hotel at Disneyland. The food is amazing!

      Delete
  5. Oooo! I love Starbursts! Red is my fave! following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to save the pinks for last, those are my fav :)

      Delete