Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social #4


1.What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
It's Like A Potato: I have been blogging for about two years now, though only slightly more seriously the past few months.

2.Why do you blog?
It's a great place to post my thoughts and ideas that would be awkward to do on Facebook  Also: this way I know that only people that are really interested are looking at it. Aaand: I have a lot of free time at work and typing on my blog makes me look more busy than reading my kindle.

3.What is the first blog you ever followed?
Tacky Living: which is no longer updated. Sad face.

4.What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
What I Wore: Retro/60's: I was hoping to do more of these WIW posts, but I never make time to take photos before I go out! I promise I have more cute outfits. 

5.What are your blogging goals for 2013?
Add some more things to my layout, take better photos... remember to TAKE photos... comment more on other bloggers posts that I like...

6.Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
Wow, this is hard! There are so many I enjoy! I'm going to just include the most recent blogs I have started following:
Sunday Social

2 comments: