Friday, January 4, 2013

Green Thumb? Potted Palm

For whatever reasons, my yard has started to grow palm trees.

I pulled one and tossed it and was going to do the same for the second one. Then I decided that maybe I would place it in a planter instead.


I tend to be death on plants (something about them needing water?) so I really hope I can keep this one alive. I figured that I was going to go through all the trouble of digging the thing up so might as well try to keep it and grow it myself. I've been wanting to purchase one, so this (hopefully!) will save me some money. 

Can't do anything in the yard without an audience...

A very interactive audience.



TURTLE SMASH!

So pretty! I will need to get a taller container for it, this is the only empty one I had laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment