Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coffee Talk #1


1. Do you drink the milk after eating cereal or do you dump it out?

This depends. If the milk is warm: no. If it is cold: mostly yes. Was I eating cinnamon toast crunch? Then of course. Was I eating frosted mini wheats? Then maybe. Was I eating honey nut cheerios? Then most likely no.

2. Do you share drinks/food?


Yes! I love sharing. I come from a family of lots of siblings, so sharing is second nature for me. Sometimes we will share just for the silliness of it, like dividing a fruit roll up in half and half and half... until there is a minuscule amount left and we still divide it.

My jellybean is finally being okay with this. He use to be VERY territorial about his fries and soda. 

When we get drive thru before going home, the food is sitting on my lap, so I like to munch on the fries while we are driving. This use to piss him off. So of course I didn't stop. I would just loudly proclaim that I was eating HIS fries and saving mine for later. How many am I really eating in the car? Like five tops?

Usually I get my fry fix in the car and eat very little at home, so really, he gets MORE fries than he would just getting food on his own. He is now okay with the fry stealing. 

The soda thing has taken longer and I was VERY shocked when he offered me a drink from his soda the other day! Progress! This has taken longer because he usually drinks really disgusting things, like Coke Zero, and I do not try to steal his drink very often.

3. How often do you replace your toothbrush?

Every six months when I get a new one from the dentist. I should have taken a pic of my husbands toothbrush. It looked like he was using it to clean the grout, the brushes were all splayed out. 

4. How often do you wash your hair?

Winter: 1-2 times a week. Summer: 2-3 times. My hair is a frizz ball mess and washing it too many times makes it even worse.

5. Do you use a dishwasher or do you hand wash your dishes?

Both! Pots, pans and knives get the hand wash treatment and everything else is put in the dishwasher. Though  technically, all the stuff I put in the dishwasher is clean, but I like the extra sanitizing measure of the dishwasher. 

My roommate just hand washes everything, even the plastic soda cups that I put in the sink that I was too lazy to dump out the liquid just yet before I put them in the recycle bin. I don't save those roommate! Stop washing them! 

I don't complain to her because she IS doing my dishes...

6 comments:

  1. I like how you have different washing schedules for the weather. It sucks to have a frizzy hair. I have oily hair so I need to wash it like every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the type that has to add oil to my hair! Plus gel for all the sticky uppies. And it still poofs out at the end of the day.

      Delete
  2. I don't share my fries. Hell no.... no no no!! And drinking after someone? Nastyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But... I kiss that man so I don't think his spit is gross :)

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm cinnamon toast crunch milk! There's actually an ice cream place near me that makes "cereal milk" ice cream and that's totally what it tastes like!

    And ew, grout toothbrush! Haaaaave you been cleaning the grout with your husband's toothbrush to get revenge for stolen fries? It's your blog, you can 'fess up. I won't judge you.

    Your banner is GORgeous, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want eat that ice cream, sounds amazing!

      I am not above *thinking* about evil things to do to my husband when he is being a butthead, but I actually love/like him so it limits revenge :) it did look like baby Kat was chewing on it and I wouldn't put it past her.

      I stole the pic from my wedding photos! The phtographers did a much better job than I ever could (plus I never wear makeup like that!),so maybe a bit of false advertising.

      Delete