Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I got for Christmas


Santa and his elves were good to me! Thank you to everyone who included me on their gift giving list this year!
Okay, I bought the mascara kit for myself. I like to buy myself a Christmas gift and this was my choice for this year. I figured this kit would be a great way to find a mascara I love the most.
I ♥ this! My Jellybean and I love to snack on popcorn but I don't like the idea of all the chemicals in microwaved popcorn. This thing is a cinch to use: just pour and turn on. It's a bit loud, but it only takes a few minutes to get everything popped so you don't have to worry about the noise for too long.

 I really hope to get a lot of use out of this! I found some great recipes on King Arthur Flour that I hope to utilize.

(Not pictured) Some books to read, black licorice, and a pencil: I'm hoping to get back into drawing so I wanted to try out a comfortable pencil.

I love all my gifts!!!

Did you get what you wanted this year?

6 comments:

  1. Hello! i found your blog through the hop and am now following, i love it as i live in England and your christmas gifts are so lovely and different! great blog and it is lovely to meet you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following! My roommate was laughing that most of my gifts were food related :D

      Delete
  2. Great Christmas gifts, love them :)

    Hi! I'm your new follower, I found your blog through the "Share the Love Blog Hop" :)

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. popcorn is my absolute favorite food in the whole entire world! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my husband and i eat a lot of popcorn for snacking... especially in this colder weather. at least it has fiber!

      Delete