Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social #2

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
My favorite would be vanilla (nothing cheap- buying ice-cream is not a time to be frugal). I buy plain vanilla because you can adapt it with various toppings depending on your mood. My favorite toppings? Either Jack Daniels with brown sugar or some molasses  Yum! But if I'm going to get ice-cream to eat outside the home, I will pick any other flavor than vanilla. Usually cotton candy or whatever you can't buy in the store, like garlic.

What is your favorite smell?
COFFEE. I ♥ the smell of coffee.  If i'm at the mall, sometimes I will pause outside of the Starbucks and just smell. I also love it when my coworker gets her coffee from McDonald's in the morning, makes the office smell divine  I don't need to drink the stuff, just smelling it is enough for me.
"Would it be weird if I stand behind you and smell your coffee?"

What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)
The Old Spice body wash commercials come to mind. I don't watch too many commercials since we DVR most things.

What is your favorite day of the week?
Friday afternoons. The anticipation of the weekend is the best. Even if I don't have any plans. Sometimes the anticipation is better than the event.

What is your favorite way to waste time?
Internet.

What is your favorite article of clothing?
Hmm. This is a tough one... I like different ones for different reasons. I'm going to pick: my black heels from Cathy Jean.

They fit perfectly and they feel secure with the overlapping straps. I hate being "aware" of what shoes I am wearing: either from feeling wobbly, or like I'm going to slip out of them with each step. Not with these!
Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and following!!! I will def check out your blog :)

      Delete