Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Linkin' up with Neely for Sunday Social.


What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
I had to log onto my phone and see. Some blue stripey thing it came with? I'm not that attatched to my phone. I even leave it at work over night sometimes...whoops.

What do you keep beside your bed?
My side of the bed is against the wall right now. So... a body pillow. I do hide my chap-stick and lotion in the cat bed next to me (though baby-kat doesn't sleep in it any more, only nurses on it and then falls asleep on my chest).

What is your least favorite chore?
I was going to say DISHES but I do the dishes a lot more often then I clean the bathroom. Especially the downstairs one; I just don't use that one often enough to remember that it needs to be cleaned. (Sorry house guests!)  The part that sucks the most about it? Cat hair. I hate trying to get cat hair off of porcelain (or anything really). That is the suck of suckiness.
If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Having to feed the cats before I eat/pee/take my shoes off (not necessarily in that order). They are insistent little monsters and make doing any other thing a nightmare if they don't get their wet food RIGHT AWAY as soon as I walk in the front door from work.

What do you do to vent anger?
Aside from suffering tourettes syndrome on the inside? J/k... 
Sometimes I throw a mini tantrum. In private. It's not a cute thing. Though this is usually from being frustrated, a little different than anger. The other day, I had too many frustrations in a row; the last being the printer not working. I kinda pushed/kicked (not enough to damage anything! I like my things) the printer, and stomped my feet a bit and went "arrrrrgggghh!" out loud with my fists clenched, and went "@#$% this @@#&*!% printer" inside my head. Sometimes being a little brat makes me feel better.

What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?
I think that I like Halloween the best. The weather is getting colder, there's a ton of candy, and you get to wear a costume. Now that I  have a house, I get trick-or-treaters as well! Super awesome.
I am suppose to be a mummy! The costume was cute, but not obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment