Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Marshmallow Treats: Oops! All berries

This time around I decided to use the cereal Oops! All berries. They came out pretty yummy, but very sweet. I think the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal ones are my favorite so far. The "cinnamon" adds a little more depth of flavor. Yeah, that's right, I'm getting all foodie on these.


But these ones win for visual! The color and roundiness is super cute.
Artificial wonderfulness!
Yes, I allow my cats to go on the counters. I understand some people find this disgusting. I am not one of those people.


But I promise that I took out the marshmallows for the treats before she put her head in the bag. She loves sugar, just like her mama :)

She didn't even eat any (but she did lick some). Once she was able to get one on her claw,  she just shook it off.

Okay, back to the treats.



Ooey gooey goodness!


Recipe:
5 TB butter
5 cups mini marshmallows
6 cups cereal

Melt the butter over low heat. 
Add the marshmallows and melt.
Take the pot off the heat and mix in cereal.
Place in buttered pan and cool.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those crunch berry treats look amazing and the colors are awesome too!
    I'm not sure if you are a fan of Starbucks, but if you want to try something awesome.. order a Strawberry & Cream frappucino and ask them to add toffee nut syrup to it and it tastes exactly like a Crunch Berry!!
    xo
    Lauren
    BadLuckBarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I will have to try that next time!

      Delete