- My name is Wendy or Tiffany: I've been called both names numerous times!
- I'm very religious: I have a moral compass, but I am not religious.
- I'm very health conscience: I eat candy for breakfast and spend most of my free time on my butt doing jack crap. JACK. CRAP.
- I wear the pants in my relationship: I have never and do not. I am not a bossy person. I'm pretty easy going, borderline submissive.
- I'm very intelligent: People tend to equate positive qualities to quiet people. I'm just average intelligence. I pronounce words wrong all the time. And don't ask me for help on your calculus homework! Unless you want to fail. Then ask away.
- I am not from here (Bay Area): I've been told I have an "accent". I have lived here my whole life!
- I am in my early twenties: Nope! One guy at my work insisted on seeing my ID because he thought I was joking with him. He thought it was impossible that I was older than him. Or the time a coworker came up to me and asked "Are you the old girl that looks young?" Wait...old???
- I come from an upper class/ rich family: Hahaha! No.
- I take ballet lessons: I have no balance or rhythm to speak of. I dance more like Dee from It's Always Sunny.
All of these are things that have been told to me more than once. I wouldn't mind some of these being true... but they are not.
Do you come across as a different person to people? Have you had misconceptions about someone you just met?