Sunday, December 30, 2012

Antler Truck



This cracks me up every time I see it (I will have to try to take a better photo, I was trying to be sneaky. And I am usually the very opposite of that). 

(Yes, that is my cat on the tire. She loves trucks.)

He is a friend of my new neighbors. I tried to wave to him once when he was waiting outside, but he just shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground. How can you be shy when you drive this thing???  Or I just elicit that response from people... 

The girls on the other side won't wave either. They live with their parents who are retired, so I am not that sure of their age. I'm guessing between 30-45. The most I have seen of them is them sitting in their car with sunglasses on, staring at me while I was doing yard work and then driving away when I attempted to wave. 

Their parents are very nice, and we exchange greetings. I will just have to keep trying! Way to make a socially awkward girl feel more awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment