Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Words: Librocubicularist

found here
Ahh, how cute is this??? Is it weird that I now want to replicate this outfit? I have always been an avid reader (I had my own bookcase when I was younger, filled with about 1000 young adult books. I know this because I use to count them and organize them in different ways during the summer: tall vs short, genres, colors of the spine, authors...), though now I usually use my kindle. I don't read as much as when I was young (something about being an adult and having a job and chores and a husband), but I still read about two books a month.

I am not a fan of the books that have become really popular such as 50 Shades and Twilight (the writing is BAD), BUT, I'm so glad that its getting people to read! I was always the weird girl with the book (though that may also be in part to where I chose to read: in trees, hidden in the closet, on top of the shed...<--- even I have to admit that is weird, I have no answer for that one), so I'm thrilled that reading is becoming more common place!

Yay for reading!

Helene in Between

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I love your words! I found you via Helene's link up and I'm your newest follower.

    Come visit me over at
    http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a Librocubicularist! I wonder what you call someone who falls asleep reading in bed? Cause I'm that too :) I'm with you about the trend in reading. Anything to get people reading books.
    Stopping by from Tell Me About It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still always the girl with the book, I never go anywhere without one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up...cute picture! And yay for reading. I am constantly reading to my one year old b/c I want him to love books as he grows up!

    ReplyDelete