Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tell me about it Tuesday: Downy Unstopables

Helene in Between
I'm trying a new thing ^
I'm "linking up" with Helene in Between, Newlywed Moments, Betwixt & Between and co-host Rachel. Also referred to as a "blog hop". This is when bloggers all join in and blog about the same thing/theme on the same day, and a nifty link button is provided like the one above. I feel obligated to explain it because I would like to think I am not the only one out there that isn't familiar with all this lingo and blogging social-ness. You would think with all the time I spend on the internet I would know everything but I don't.  I've been wanting to do a blog hop for awhile, but most of the ones I have come across don't fit into what I normally blog about (this could be because I like to read a lot of "what I wore" blogs and we all know how often I do that). This one is nice because you can blog about whatever you want. So flipping easy!
Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh In Wash Scent Booster
you can find more information here
Have you tried these? They smell amazing. You almost want to eat them (or maybe that's just me). A friend of mine introduced me to them (I told her she should get a job promoting their product, she got me super excited about using it!). She and I managed to procure a bunch of samples and I brought them home. My husband was a bit leery of the product and went online to find reviews. He read that a lot of people found the recommended amount to be too strong so we went with half. 

These made our bedding smell amazing! I can't really say for how long the smell lasts because the next day our baby-kat decided to vomit in the middle of the bed and cover it with my husband's blanket (that's how I knew it was her because she is the only one that feels the need to cover up smelly things). I will definitely be washing the towels and the bedding with this stuff! I think if I wash the towels with this, I will use the full amount to see how strong the scent is. My friend says it makes the whole closet smell yums!

No comments:

Post a Comment