Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween 2012: Gift Bags for Coworkers

Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, Give me something good to eat! I was able to get the foot repair 10/$10 from drugstore.com. I also purchased the pumice stones from there. The cards were from vistaprint.com. Love that place; I just wish I could order less cards! 





Yay for holidays! I love having a theme and reason to get my friends and coworkers a little something.

(Check out last years Halloween gift for coworkers for another idea!)

2 comments:

  1. While I wouldn't give my coworkers gift bags, I do like this idea & theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot about these bags until I did the round up post, I should do something like this again. I'm sure I have extra cards stashed somewhere...

      Delete