Friday, October 12, 2012

Foods I thought I didn't like... but do.

Home-Style Biscuits
Biscuits from KFC
I would never eat these. They looked dry and dull. Then one time I was really hungry and decided to eat one and used the honey packet. Wow. What the hell was I thinking? These things are amazing. Next time I'm just getting biscuits.

Gin
I had only really had gin in a gin and tonic. Those are nasty. So I thought it was the gin. I couldn't be more wrong. After a hike I went to a friends house and he offered me a shot of some gin he had just purchased (shots of gin after hiking, that's what people do right?). I smell it and taste it. It was like drinking the smell of a hike! It was wonderful! I imagined hiking on a crisp autumn afternoon, finding a nice grassy place to sit and settling down to a picnic of this cold gin, hard salami, gooey brie cheese and some french bread. Maybe sitting with my cats under the tree in my backyard will have to suffice. Delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment