Saturday, October 20, 2012

Caturday: Cat Village


There is a non-profit cute little village for cats!
Here is a photo of the guy who started it:


He didn't like cats at first, but his son left behind a kitty named Pepper which led to him creating a habitat for homeless kitties. I can relate: I thought I didn't really like cats either until I got some of my own. Now I have three indoor kitties and four strays I feed (they wait for me morning and evening).  I don't know what it is about loving kitties that makes you go cat-lady crazy like making little homes and even a Walmart with miniature shopping carts out front, but that is just how it goes (I bought my strays a little hut for sleeping when it gets cold outside). Go to the website to read the whole story. There are also a lot more photos of kitty adorable-ness :) Kitty-love for the win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment