Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Products I ♥




Here are four products that I really like:

1. Face lotion:

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refresher Gel-Cream

Its light and refreshing. Glides on really smooth and I feel like it hydrates well. 

2. Toner:

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner


I usually use this twice a day, even after I wash my face. It really picks up dirt and grime without feeling like its drying out my skin. The scent is benign too. I have tried a few where the scent is overpowering. 

3. Shaving Cream:

eos Shave Cream, Ultra Moisturizing, Vanillla Bliss
Eos Shave Cream

Easy to hold bottle, no metal (no icky rust stains!), easy to dispense, nice foam, yummy scent. Perfection!

4. Deodorant:
Degree Women Clinical Protection MotionSense Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid, Active Clean
Degree Clinical Strength

I sweat. A lot. I use to always wear a cardigan or black to hide my wet underarms. Gross I know. THEN they released clinical protection deodorants! Hooray! My life was SAVED. And my shirts. Now I only sweat through this stuff if I get really nervous/anxious. Thank you to whoever invented this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment