Friday, August 24, 2012

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk! My photos are lacking much of what the beach and boardwalk has to offer, and my only food pics are of ice cream (of course!). 

I went a few times this summer with various friends and had a lot of fun. I love that you can get a full day of activities (sunbathing, people watching...) and not spend too much money! During the summer, they have various bands that play for free (I'm sure they get paid, but you don't have to pay to watch them) on the beach (and of course I have no photos of that. I suck). It can get really crowded so its best to get there early.

I ♥ dippin dots (that is a piece of chocolate covered bacon on the side, that was meh). My favorite flavor to get is the banana split:

Apparently the one day I went was the grand day of celebrating 60 million riders. The parking was horrible and the boardwalk was PACKED.

 This isn't the boardwalk. This is a pic of the wharf. The boardwalk is to the right. I did not really think about what photos to take...

Ahh! Best ice cream and flavor in the world! I had it in Disneyland and was ecstatic to find out that had it at the boardwalk! Much closer location for me:

It doesn't look like much, but it is total yums:


No comments:

Post a Comment