Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gift Giving: Reverse Edition

Let me just say: Wow.

I received a box of all these items from a friend as a random gift. How cool is that? I feel so special! Here is a list of all of the stuff:
  • Baby Lips (Grapevine)
  • Baby Lips (Pink Punch)
  • Paris Pumice Sponge
  • Garnier B.B. Cream (Light/Medium)
  • Neutrogena hand cream (Norwegian Formula)
  • O.B. Pro Comfort
  • U by Kotex (Thin)
  • Eos Lip Balm
  • Simple Cleansing Wipes
  • Scunci No Damage hair ties
  • True Blue Foot Cream
  • Blistex 
  • Venus & Olay Razor
  • Got 2b Crazy Sleek
  • Garnier Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I used your blog for ideas =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nice! I was hoping someone found my posts helpful and/or interesting in some way :)

      Delete